Sign your listing agreement, take photos and BOOM, your house is on the market.
If these are the steps you are looking for, then you are looking at the wrong company. Preparing your home for the market is hard work! Properly prepping your home allows our company to set the stage for the future buyers. When a buyer pulls up to your home and walks through the front door, your home needs to be a place where buyers can visualize themselves living. Simplifying your current home, making it a cozy space, and having it clean and tidy are just a few steps we have to take to make the most of your home showings.
Yes, we can take care of the photos for you, but not before following our “Prep For Success” Guidelines/Tips.
STEPS TO SELL YOUR HOME
- Find a Real Estate Agent ( CHECK THIS ONE OFF YOUR LIST, YOU FOUND US!)
- Put together a list of improvements made to your home.
- Let us help your determine the market value for your home.
- Examine the interior and exterior of your home for repairs.
- Consider repairs that may boost your homes value.
- Organize and declutter your home.
- Wash all windows and remove all screens.
- Deep clean floors, baseboards, bathrooms, and kitchens.
- Plug-in a lightly scented wallflower or plug-in around the home.
- Spruce up your curb appeal .
More details available at your “Seller Sit-down Session”!
499 Halltown Rd Harpers Ferry, WV 25425