- I’m about to buy my FIRST home and I have no idea where to start.
- I’m interested in investing in a rental property but this is all new to me, what do I do?
- I’m ready to upgrade or downsize my home to my current living conditions, what’s next?
If you have wondered or asked yourself any of these questions recently, we’ve got great news for you;
WE ARE HERE TO HELP!
Buying a home is a monumental life experience and you want a company on your side that is dedicated to making your buying experience a memorable one. Our experience in the local Real Estate market has enabled us to iron out all the details and develop a successful business process for a smooth transaction. Upon your first meeting, we will outline the expectations for your home purchase journey and develop a plan that best fits your home buying goals.
THE BASIC STEPS
If you are brand new to the process, it may be helpful for your to understand the basic steps for buying a home below.
5. Inspections & Appraisals – While you are getting full loan approval, any inspections that you opted to have will be completed during this time, as well as the appraisal for the home.
6. Closing Day- The most exciting day of the entire home buying journey! Closing is a joint effort that is setup between the buying/seller agents, closing attorney or settlement company (depending on the state), and lender.
499 Halltown Rd Harpers Ferry, WV 25425